March 2- Morning

The snow is mostly gone from this part of Massachusetts where I live.  The mornings have grown lighter earlier these days, and as I leave my driveway I can see the bare grass that used to be covered with snow.  There's a patch here or there, but for the most part it's gone.  It's that time where you either mourn the passing of winter, or look forward to the beginning of spring.  I choose spring.  I choose spring knowing that it will likely snow at least one more time.  We may even have one more snow day, we often do.  But the days are growing longer, and I can see the bare grass as I leave my driveway.

Comments

  1. I celebrate the end of winter and urge summer to hasten its pace! Thanks for sharing your visual slice from today. My boys and I were just talking about the bits of green we could see in south Missouri this weekend. Spring is on its way!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog